You are looking for an exciting job during your studies -
up to 20 hours a week of flexibility - in the field of HR?
STUDENT ASSISTANT (f/m/d) WANTED
At B.I.P. GmbH in Isernhagen near Hanover, you have the opportunity to gain practical experience in the HR field alongside your studies. You will support us in "daily business" and can get to know the very diverse and varied spectrum of HR work.
- You support the entire team in general day-to-day business
- You take over the maintenance of all relevant data in our HR systems
- With your help the personnel files are perfectly structured
- We can rely on you for the planning, implementation of projects
- You are studying business administration or a comparable course of study
- You are interested in the field of personnel
- You have a quick grasp of things and are characterized by an independent, solution-oriented and conscientious way of working and love to work meticulously
- Discreet handling of sensitive data is a matter of course for you
- You have good knowledge of the MS Office package and are open to new IT systems
As a holistic HR service provider, B.I.P. GmbH supports small and medium-sized companies worldwide in personnel administration. It ensures compliance with all legally relevant and formal requirements from the hiring to the departure of an employee. In addition, B.I.P. GmbH places specialists and executives in international and national environments.
We look forward to receiving your email with your current resume and a short cover letter - you can send the document (pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org.